Saturday, January 30, 2010

Facebook Stati (plural of status)

Kate Myers Cotton believes that church and state should be kept completely separate.  This means that politicians need to succumb to the will of the variety of people they represent, not their own internal beliefs.

Kate Myers Cotton loves the idea of America as a melting pot and thinks this concept applies to religion as well as ethnicity.  Let's embrace and celebrate our diversity!

Kate Myers Cotton is inspired by the intelligence and leadership of President Obama.  Speaking up in the face of opposition is occasionally uncomfortable but often necessary.  Rational thinking people need to elevate their voices.

I'm not quite ready to use my voice on my actual Facebook account.  I'm afraid of ruining relationships with those who are on the other side of my thoughts.  But I am trying to get ready to do it.  I am.  I want to.  I need the courage to get out there.  I just don't quite have it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment